Installed Exchange 2007 today

Yesterday I install Exchange 2007 for a single domain and got an experience to a truly new messaging and colloboration solution. The administration and configuration doesn't match with Exchange 2003. I shall say its really different.
There are lot of features which are new or enahanced to give a better messaging solution.

This enable Mobile, desktop, remote, web, intranet and Internet users to colloborate and share message and emails in a well secure (Forefront securety come with Exchange 2007) manner.

This was a long project initiated by one of my friend where he was not able to configure Exchange 2007. He called me for the help and I pulled out some time to reach him. I found few mistakes which he was doing in configuring SMTP traffic on his router and then creating send and receive rules in Exchange hub transport configuration.

Overall I found it easy and installed and configured the product in less them 2 hrs of time.

Nice experience again with a well built product by Microsoft!!!
THat why I love MS!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solved Account lockout issue

My Wintel Infrastructure Transitioning Experience

Windows 2008 RDC / RDP: "Because of an error in data encryption, the session will end"