My Experience with the Dell Studio Refusbished laptop

During my Visit to US, A good friend of mine helped me to purchased a Dell Studio 1530 Refurbished Laptop and here is my review on it:
Price/Specifications-530$ All inclusive
Memory: 4 Gig
HDD: 350 Gig
Screen: 15.1"
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo T7250 2.0 Ghz 800 mhz FSB 2 mb Cache

Buying- The inventory In Dell Outlet is constantly refreshed so finding precisely what you want should not take long. However be sure to fully read each computers description fully as Some are ""Scratch and dent"" Or ""Off lease"" Your best off sticking to factory refurbished. The process is as simple as selecting the system you want adding to cart and Purchasing with a variety of Payment options (I chose to use Paypal). The process is quite simple and fast And if you need to ask any questions Use the live chat on the Dell Main Webpage as it is MUCH faster then telephone support. (Unless it's an inventory question then you have to call).

Shipping- Dell claims most systems Ship Next/Same day from the Outlet. In my case it arrived at my Hotel in just 2 days.

Unboxing- The laptop really..just looked brand BRAND new No scratches no sign of wear...nothing If it was not for the green refurbished sticker on the bottom you would never ever be able to tell this is a refurbised laptop. It was delivered in a plain brown DELL box marked certified refurbished on the side. Inside the Box was a smaller white Box containing all manuals/cords. Below that enclosed in two white styraphome pieces was the actual laptop very well protected.

First Boot up- Everything on the laptop Booted up nicely without issue Very quick No errors no problems what so ever. Screen is immaculate No grainyness No dead pixels.

Gaming- I Don't feel comfortable playing games on Laptops, try a refurbished XBox 360 or PS2 with a big LCD of 42", that will be a good option :)

Build quality- The casing is absolutely same a the new Dell Studio, No difference, I ordered Blue Color, which is my Favorite.

Sound quality - Very Bad, I think speakers are useless in thsi laptop.

Web Cam: Fantastic - It gave me a good experience on Web Chat with my family and other friends during my travel time.

Customer Service - N/A Have not had to contact for this machine

Price - A+ Not many other places will you find machines spec'd this well with these warranties at these prices then Dell outlet.

Condition of Machine- A++ Could not believe it was refurbished! Still amazed.

In short I would highly reccomend those on a budget to consider Dell outlet. You simply can't beat the Price/Performance ratios.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solved Account lockout issue

My Wintel Infrastructure Transitioning Experience

Windows 2008 RDC / RDP: "Because of an error in data encryption, the session will end"